Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tales of hump day

What a day.. cold and rainy.. so weird for this time of year.. BUT, it was a great great day! Got in a good workout, ran some needed errands, met a friend i hadn't seen in months for lunch and then after school routine kicked in. Gotta say, for a gloomy day, mine was pretty bright!  It's about time! I think this past week i have been super hormonal.  I more than think, i pretty much know. Gosh, ain't it just a pleasure to be a lady?!?

Well, made it through the hump of Wed. Yippy!  It should be smooth sailing from here. One more day and then my sweet baby daddy will be home!  Already have a plan for a drink with a friend on Friday.. this time i will wait until dark to start drinking, i promise!!!

Oh, so next week.. guess what!?!?  I am a real married mom!  I get to cook a nice dinner every night and relax with the family. Gosh i hope i didn't just jinx myself. Watch me get a text that something "just popped up" for next week.   Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment