Monday, February 7, 2011

Tales of hope

I am hoping and praying that my baby girl isn't coming down with the flu too.  She felt quite warm this afternoon and her eyes looked so glossy.  Ugh.  Please tamiflu do your thing!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So was so freakin funny the other day when we were out to lunch.  Totally forgot so have to share now.  As always, she likes to eat whatever I am eating.  Unfortunately, with all her tummy woes, I typically cannot share with her, so I usually lie and say its too hot or too spicy. Now that she is understanding more of her allergies, I can get away with saying it has cheese in it or whatever.  So, we were at Panera and she asked me for some of my soup (soup, did you know I like soup??) and so I leaned over and gave her a spoonful.  She swallowed it, smiled and said, "Good sharing mommy".  It was hilarious.  At least to me. Okay, maybe you had to be there. She is just so flippin funny, I really can't stand it.

Oopps.. gotta run. Phineaus and Ferb just ended.. time to tuck the final child into bed.  Oh, and you guessed it, I am shortly to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment