Monday, February 7, 2011

Tales of Yay, It's finally over!!

While I absolutely loved the half time show (as did my 7 1/2 year old who said The Black Eyed Peas are his fav band), that is about the only part of the game I watched and I am sooooooooooooooooo glad football season has finally come to an end! So not into it.  Don't care if I am the only one on the planet not into it, I just am not.  The only reason why I like the Super Bowl is because you get to eat a lot of crap for the sake of game watching, and since I had to cancel all our weekend plans, the crap eating wasn't as good as it could have been anyhow. I am happy that Green Bay won because that if who my son wanted to win since his BFF (do boys have BFFs?) wanted to win.

My daughter (the sick one) is now feeling better!  Thank goodness.  Sent her to school today, she was bouncing off the walls yesterday and crying that she couldn't go to religious school. My son on the other hand would have switched places with her in a heart beat- minus the puking episodes.  But, the over protective mom that I am and always will be so there, is probably going to pick her up from school early today. Don't think she needs a whole 8 hours out of the house on her first day out of the house since Thurs. And, no girl scouts this evening.  But, don't you worry, I am picking up all the cookies tomorrow night!!  So expect an email from me about delivery!!

Well, I went to school this morn, did my help in the class, mall walked and now it is 11:04 and I have showered and successfully gotten back into my jammies.  Too freakin cold out.  Sheesh.. when is the summer going to arrive.  Okay, maybe just the Spring.  I could use some warmth, but not dreadful heat.

What else?   Hubby MIA this week and next. Yay fun for me.  I should warn my children now that I will likely be losing my patience more frequently and yelling louder over the next two weeks.  Guess it's not a bad thing to prepare them for it.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment