Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tales of TV

Those of you who know me know that I am not a TV watcher.  Yes, I'll watch the occasional teeny bopper show, but as far as having the tube on... I strongly dislike it.  I will list my reasons why:

1.  I have enough background noise in my house that when it is actually silent, I want it to remain that way for as long as possible.

2.  I do not like getting sucked into a movie or show at night and then stay up too late to watch it and then regret it in the AM because it is 5:30 and I didn't get my 8 hour minimun of beauty sleep.

3.  I know there are other reasons but I cannot think of them right this second. Maybe I'll get back to you on that.

Anyway, I do have to say I am really liking the new Idol.  Love Steven Tyler (in general) and think JLo is cute on the show too. Capturing my attention, but will DVR the 2 hour episodes.. no WAY I can watch all that at once.   So, I will be going to watch that in a few moments.

Gosh, I had a few thoughts today that I wanted to jot down here, but I am just fried and cannot concentrate.  Hubby just got home from FL.  Gonna run.  Hopefully tomorrow my brain will be turned to the ON mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment