Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tales of Fine

My almost 2 1/2 year old sweet little baby girl has found a new favorite thing to say to me.  Whenever I ask her to do something (or not to do something, which is probably more often) she responds with one of two things:

Exhibit A:  "Ok, fine"

Exhibit B:  "Fine, fine fine"

Again, I have a 2 year old who is on the verge of 12.  God help me!

Also, a few funny things she is saying, because she actually thinks she is 12 and repeats everything she hears.

1.  I am trying to teach her that her birthday is August 22nd.  Ok, so she takes that to mean just the 22nd.  Fine, but this week she has taken it to a whole new level.. a funnier one.  When I ask her when her bday is she say "two seconds".. I guess that is what she thinks I am saying when I say twenty second.  Either that, or she really wants her bday to be in two seconds.  Regardless, pretty funny.

2.  Another fan fav, from one of my close friends... The other day she kept saying "pony tails", or at least that is what I thought I heard her saying over and over.  So I went upstairs, go two hair bands and came down to put her hair up. As I start, she is wagging her hands at me saying, "no, I said pony tails".  Well, I don't know about you but I was super confused.  And she was getting upset.  This was a day trapped at home and potty training.  Anyway, after another few hand waggings at me and her saying "PO-NE TAILS".. I finally realized that she wanted me to PAINT HER NAILS.   Tomato, to-maah-to.. I guess its all the same, right?

1 comment:

  1. made my morning chuckle......miss those characters soooooooooooooo much!!!!!! they will truly love reading this when they grow up!

    ReplyDelete