Monday, January 17, 2011

Tales of Monday

I think I must have kicked my hubby 6 or 7 times last night for snoring.  I can't wait to get a few good night sleeps while he is MIA this week!!! 

Middle darling was up at 4:30 again with bad dreams. I hope this ends soon.  Because of this, I will not now, or ever report on how the potty training is going.  Feel free to use your imagination.

Had a lovely weekend. Hit our new fav hot spot again for din with the kids Sat night.  OMG, went out for coffee with a friend last night and she asked me what I did this weekend and I totally blanked.  How sad is that?  Like until just now.  I remembered we went with a few other families to Friday night Family Skate night at the local skating rink. So much fun.  I think that may become a monthly activity for us!  Note to self: text friend and tell her about Friday night.  My brain is so lame.

Hoping this week flies by as we are taking the big kids to Atlanta on Friday since they are out of school.  My oldest has been dying to go to the Coke museum (not sure why because I do not allow him to drink soda) and to the Aquarium.    I had planned on surprising my daughter by taking her to the American Girl store for tea, but for some unknown reason my lovely hubby TOLD HER over the weekend.  Of course I was not home and had no clue he had ruined my surprise until yesterday AM when she told me out of the blue that we are going to the AG store in Atlanta.  I asked her what she was talking about and she told me her Daddy told her.  Needless to say and to spare you all the grusome deets, I did not speak to him for a few hours yesterday. Not happy.  Not happy at all.

Little miss just came in to watch TV, but it is actually time to go downstairs and prepare for our day. Yay for snow make up days.  I mean, love MLK and what he stands for, but LOVE school too.

Tah tah for now

No comments:

Post a Comment