Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tales of today

Phew.. it was a long ass day.  I had a giant headache all AM and finally took some Motrin after lunch and I love that stuff.

I was up and out the door at 8, as usual.. but had a great power walk at the mall.  What a fab way to start the day!!  Dear Winter, please hurry up and go away so I do not have to drive up to the mall every time I want to exercise. Love, me.  

Ran a bunch of errands, you know, the typical Tuesday for me. Its my only day of the week that I am not volunteering at school. Big kids came home before the little princessa woke up from her beauty sleep, so thats always a bit tricky for me.  I prefer to have alone time with her during her wake up/cranky period, but I suppose I shouldn't be complaining since she had an amazing nap.  Kinda hard to do math homework with her on my hip, but I managed.

What else, hmmmmm.. not much. My hubby is actually home, so he got to take our son to basketball practice tonight!  Yippy! You know what that means.. yep, I am already in my jammies.  Laying in bed with my tot and cat..watching Mickey Mouse.  Who the heck knows when she will go to bed after that power freakin nap.  Middle is sound asleep.  That girl plays hard from the second she wakes up in the morning til the instant her head hits the pillow.  Gosh, must be nice to be a kid with tons of energy. 

This is boring me, so it must be boring you.  Unfortunately I have nothing exciting to say at this moment.  I'll try harder next blog. 

Oh, almost forgot.  Happy Birthday to my father in law!  Hope its a great year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment