Monday, January 17, 2011

Tales of strange feelings

I wouldn't say that I actually was crying, but I had a sad pit in my stomach this afternoon when my kids were watching last nights Series Finale of Hannah Montana that we DVRed for them.  I don't know what it is about the situation that made me sad-ish, but I did feel a bit strange about the whole thing. 

1.  My mid loves her, loves her movie, songs and loves her shows
2.  Until recent tabloid press, I too have secretly enjoyed watching her show with my kids
3.  Something about some of her lyrics always get to me. This one in particular

So I’m moving on
Letting go
Holding on to tomorrow
I’ve always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be
We might be apart but I hope you always know
You’ll be with me wherever I go
Wherever I go

4.  I am clearly just a big ole mush sometimes.

Ok, it is definitely not like how I felt during the last episode of 90210 (the real one, not the current one), but whatever. We have all faced life changes and moving and leaving friends and blah blah blah so I know you too can secretly relate. I will stop here before I lose my loyal readers, and friends for that matter.  You know me and love me and I am emotional. Period. The End.

I have officially turned in my cookie order sheet today!!  Yahoo.  Thank you to all my amazing friends and family who ordered cookies from me (aka Shayna). We sold 115 boxes!!  So proud of myself.. lol.. BUT I am making her deliver and collect the money for each one.  Listen people, it was so much easier to send an email out then schlep around in this crazy winter weather we have been having.  Who on earth thought of selling girl scout cookies supposedly "door-to-door" in the middle of winter?  Obviously someone in Florida or Hawaii or somewhere consistently warm like that.   Not here.  Not now.  Not me.

Alright peeps, bedtime is slowly creeping upon me.  Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment