Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tales of a 2 year old dictator

The little control freak has turned into a dictator.  Once again, I just tucked her in and the night time entertainment has begun.

"Mommy go put your jammies on".  "Mommy you go put your jammies on now!"  (about 20 times). Seriously, who does she think she is telling me when to get my jammies on. Truth is, I typically have my jammies on already when I do tuck her in, so I guess she called me out on it, but it still cracks me up.

Now she has moved on to saying:

"Mommy you going potty?  No?  Me either, I going back to sleep".
"Daddy you going potty?  No?  Me either, I going back to sleep".
"Kitty cat....etc..."

Wow, silence already.. impressive little darling.

My thanks for today:

1.  my big kids not caring about #3 being a dictator
2.  another beautiful day with my fam
3.  great chinese food
4.  my middle looking so damn cute in her first pair of jeans ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is the first thing i read every am and it makes me smile for the entire day....she is a character and if i didnt feel your fatigue and frustration, i would crack up with laughter!! she needs her own tv show!

    ReplyDelete