AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! yep. that is how much of my day went. In case you didn't hear me through your computer... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
1. It was raining and blech out
2. The check out people in certain of my favorite retails establishments happen to annoy the crap out of me.
What part of if they stop talking to me so much and atcually do their job, they will check me out faster and therefore I will not have that warm feeling creeping up inside of me that makes me want to spit fire out of my mouth at them.
3. It was raining. People drive like complete shit in the rain. Phew, I feel so much better. Finally got my first curse out on here. Ah, plenty more to come.
4. Ok, here comes the highlight people. Sidenote: If you didn't read yesterdays blog, STOP RIGHT HERE. Stop and scroll down to yesterday and then come back. I'll give you a minute.. wait, no I won't.. you should have read yesterdays, YESTERDAY.
Took oldest cutie boy to the ENT/allergist today to follow up on some unexpected issues that arose with him last week (Friday.. my sucky day). Well, guess what folks. Yep, you guessed it. Contestant #1 is also.. drum roll please... allergic to cats. What are the freakin odds of that???????????? Seriously, seriously. I just do not get it. All I was TRYING to do was be a good mommy by getting the little people in my life a pet. Shit, how did this all turn around and make me feel like the bad and guilty one. What do I do??????? I know my brain (and my ENT) told me we need to give him away, but my heart cannot face that. My heart cannot tell my middle this. My heart will be lonely all the days and nights and weeks and months and years ahead that I spend at night alone when hubby is MIA.
Both their allergies to cats are mild, and more evident in the drippy-ness of the baby, but I am so tempted to keep him. Make them suffer though???? Is that wrong? I know they want him and love him, but I don't want them to feel sick all the time. Ug, such a predicament. I mean, what a flipping bummer. Still not sure what to do- looking into options. Would LOVE some suggestions. Anyone deal with this scenario before? HELP!!!!
HUGE and very IMPORTANT SIDENOTE: Please learn from my mistakes. If you take away nothing else from my ramblings every day please remember this. If you happen to feel the burning desire to bring a cuddly, loveable and fun pet into your family life.. please please please have your children allergy tested first. Hindsight is a bitch and I know there was no predicting this mess, but it is a sucky one to be in and I'd hate for you to be in it one day as well.
5. It is still fucking raining. And now thundering too.
Sidenote #2- sorry I have such a potty mouth tonight.. its been a rough day.