Monday, November 29, 2010

Tales of Telemarketing

STOP CALLING ME!  Stop calling me during dinner.  Stop calling me during bedtime.  Stop calling me on Sat AM.  STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!  WTF happened to the damn do not call registry????  Sheesh.  It is enough.  So freakin annoying.  I've actually started having my kids anwser the phone when they call- sure works to make them hang up faster.   I don't have enough time in my 24 hour day to talk on the phone to my own flippin friends, let alone some random stranger trying to sell me crap at the worst time possible. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I feel better now.  Moving on.

1.  No crying at bedtime. Why you ask?  That brings me to....
2.  Baby spiked 101.8 fever tonight... I'm blaming it on the "germiest" place on earth.
3.  Kind of missed my nighttime entertainment. (Perhaps because its sad that she doesn't feel well).
4.  Anniversary is tomorrow. Yay us.  80 years and still going strong.. lol. 8... but feels like 80. 
5.  Love you hubby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment