Monday, November 22, 2010

Tales of Eating

Ever had one of those days where all you do is eat?  Please say yes, please say yes. I do not want to be alone in this one. Anyway, today is that day for me.  Maybe I am storing up for the winter, or trying to stretch my belly for the holiday meals ahead, I do not know what it is,  but I just can't stop.  Good n Plenty, crackers, carrots, lollipops, caramel popcorn, cheese, to just name a few.  I am literally standing either in front of the fridge or in front of the pantry- staring in to carefully choose my next edible victim.   Sheesh, I need my kids to come home from school and save me from the kitchen!!!!  HELP!!!!!

On a more serious note, one of my best friends moms had a heart attack last night. 

1.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers
2.  Please keep in mind how delicate and precious life is
3.  Please be thankful every moment for the good things in your life and try not to dwell on the bad (much   easier said than done, but so very important).

So obviously, without needing to be said, today I am thankful for the health of my family and friends.  I am also thankful for the doctors and nurses taking care of my friends mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment