Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tales of a cat

Since I can't talk about the nighttime drama anymore, I will just update you (aka complain about) the fact that I am sitting here typing with one hand.  Why ever do you ask?  Because my right arm is so conveniently around my babe, her head on my lap, watching some show. It's called Mickey Mouse clubhouse...ever heard of it?  And, it is 6:10.  Are you wondering why I am not taking in this quiet moment of just she and I to cuddle and spend some time together?  Been there, done that.  She awoke at 5:44.  Not so bad for her. However, she cried for me in her sleep at 3:50, to which our cat thought was morningtime. Of course she went back to sleep, but the cat purred and head butted me until I kicked him off the bed.  But don't you worry, I have his punishment already scheduled for today.  In the form of declawing and neutering.  Just Joking.  But seriously, we have decided to keep him.  Yay!!  Kids allergies are turning out to be very mild and hopefully they may even outgrow it.  Lets just hope he outgrows his love of the pre-dawn hours, and soon. Real soon.

Just checked the weather. It is 19 degrees out.  WTF?  I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  Clearly someone picked up our house and dropped it down in Alaska.  I repeat.. WTF??  The only good that comes out this bitter coldness is that I get to mall walk (for exercise) with all the old peeps.  Have I mentioned that I heart the mall?

Shit.  Middle up. Tot crying for brother who is still asleep and Daddy who is not here.  Time to make the donuts.

1 comment:

  1. yay for the cat:) You are funny about being dropped in Alaska - it has been NUTTY cold this week!!!

    I like the newest tales:) Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete