Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tales of Snow????

So, that is the big question.. still.  will it snow or not??  I am prepared!!  Bought hot cocoa and smores ingredients!  Bring it on!!!!!

Had a great afternoon/evening celebrating good friends and great family!  Kids sprinkled reindeer food on the lawn last night and made a wish for Santa to come!  And we have a very happy house this AM!  They couldn't wait to come downstairs.  He drank all the milk and most of the yummy cookies we left for him.  The amazement and excitment on their faces and in their voices is what this holiday is truly about. Period.  Nothing else.  No religion, nothing serious.  Just fun and happiness. It is so heartwarming to live thru your kids.  I know they will only "believe" for a few more years (at least the oldest), but I am cherishing it.  So sad the the innocence will be lost one day.

Also sad that my bro left.  Short visit made even shorter by our immaturity. Oh well, there is always next time.  A friend of mine told me that we were due for a fight, as I do not think he and I have fought in at least 10 years.  Kids always love the visits from Uncle D too!

Off to discover what this day has in store for us.  Can't wait til tomorrow.  South Park mall at 8 AM here I come.. wanna join??  I missed black Friday since we were in Disney, so decided that tomorrow will be my black Friday.. it probably has its own nickname.. but I do not know what it is.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...... PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog today! Gave me goosebumps....wish i could see the expression you described on the kids faces! Happy holidays to all the readers of this blog....isnt it the GREATEST! makes my day!

    ReplyDelete