Friday, December 24, 2010

Tales of slow and painful

OMG.. went to see that new Reese Witherspoon movie last night.

Sidenote:  I love Reese Witherspoon.  In my next life, I would really like to come back as her.

Anyway, I love her movies.  But holy crap.. that was the worst movie I have seen in a really long time.  Like a super I can't even remember seeing a bad movie like that long time ago.  People were literally walking out.  It was over 2 hours and moved sooooooooooooooooooooo slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and was just down right bad.  I was so shocked, and rather disappointed too.  I thought she takes great pride in her work and chooses her scripts carefully, but that must have been a momentary lapse in judgement for her, becuz it sucked. What a waste of two hours and an even bigger waste of two hours of loss of sleep for me.  Must move on.

So, I hear it is supposed to snow tomorrow!  Oh how my kids will just love it.  I too think it would be pretty darn cool to have a white Christmas.  However, if it snows, this FL girl will be locked up in her house all day.   So, unless you live within walking distance to my house and/or want to come to me, you will likely not see me tomorrow if it snows.

Remember how I told you how excited I was to have my brother come into town?  Well, we had a knock down drag out yesterday that only siblings have.  Cursing, mean-ness, a full blown fight.  However, in true sibling style, we "kissed and made up" within hours.  So nice to love unconditionally.   But, becuz I was in such a crappy mood over it, I fell down the stairs in our house and killed my back.  Nearly killed myself I think.  My hubby was witness to the whole thing and it scared the you know what out of him.  But, in case you are interested, I am fine. Just stiff this AM and bruised.  Other than that, its business as usual in this house.  Tot in my bed, watching Mickey.  Waiting for big kids to begin our day.

Wishing all my Christmas celebrating peeps a very Merry one!  Can't wait to celebrate tonight with one of our favorite family friends. 

Dear weatherman,

Pleae be right about the snow tomorrow.  That would be so stinking cool for so many reasons. 

1. My brother will likely get snowed in for another day!
2.  My kids will be uber excited.
3.  I do think a white Christmas would bring so much fun and energy into the day.
4.  Becuz if you actually got the weather correct for once I will be super impressed.
5. I would love nothing more than smores and hot cocoa tomorrow.

Love,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment