Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tales of a Miracle

Baby girl slept til 6:06!!!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Horray!!  She didn't get to bed til late for her since we had friends over for dinner last night, but in the past that hasn't mattered. What a great way to start our weekend!
Today I am spending a girls day with my middle princess.  Last year when she was still in preschool 4 days a week, Thursdays were our girls days and we had so much fun together!  Now that she is in big girl school, I feel like I hardly see the freaking girl, let alone get to spend alone time with her.  And I miss her. She is everything I ever wanted when I wanted a little girl, and she knows it.  I tell her that everyday. We talked about it last night as I was tucking her into bed and we are both beyond excited. Of course being the budding fashionista that she is, she begged me to take her shopping for clothes.  I repeat, I am not looking forward to when she is 12.

I am still pondering what to do about this school situation. How can we ban homework and excessive pressure??  Can we start a "moms against homework" group?  Although, I won't be doing any picketing in this weather.. that is for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful day with your middle princess
    ! These are the memories that you will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete