Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tales of a Jinx part deux

All I want for Christmas is SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that really too much to ask for??  It's a really good thing that we can no longer physically produce offspring, becuz some nights I feel like we might as well have another baby since we are up all night anyhow.

2:22- Enter mid child:  I had a bad dream... ugg.. seriously??  How is it possible that I actually cursed this poor child by simply mentioning how great of a sleeper she is.   Back to bed.

2:40- Enter mid child:  I still can't sleep. Back to bed.

3:30- the last time I looked on the clock to see how long I had actually been awake since I couldn't go back to sleep either.

5:46- Baby girl up. Brought into bed.  Back to sleep.

6:05- Enter eldest- I am up.  Go back to room and play quietly and we will get you when your sister gets up.  STOMPS OUT.  LOUDLY.

6:29- Enter eldest again- (what a great listener he is turning out to be, sigh). I am done playing. Whining. Wakes up little sister.  Mid sister up.  And, the start of a bright new day.

And you wonder why I was proud of myself for actually going out the other night?  I am seriously running so low on fumes these days that I think I am about to run out of reserves.  Thank goodness for kid free vaca next week.  NEED SOME SERIOUS SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment