Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tales of Late

Sorry, late today.  Baby came in my bed at 5:30 and actually fell back to sleep until 6:45. Yay?!?  I guess.  So, today's blog will come later...  Sorry peeps.  Gotta get movin. 

BTW..  any experienced blogger know how to put settings on your blog to get rid of spam comments??  I got a comment last night from a financial site that offers grants to single moms. LOL.  Clearly they did not really read my blog.  Funny, none the less.  Hubby probably think not so funny.

Remind me to tell you later about how upset I was yesterday about how someone almost ruined a surprise for a good friend of mine.  Not cool.  Mistake, yes.. but not cool.  I was shaking most most of the afternoon b/c I was so nervous it was ruined.  Hmm... but HW went well now that I think of it.  Guess it took my mind off of it.  Maybe I should thank her?  No, I think HW was just easy yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment