Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tales of mad

So, my every loving hubby decided to take all three kids downstairs this AM so I could sleep in since he was away all week and I got um NO sleep.

HOWEVER, at 7:24 AM on a Saturday our pest control dude was BANGING on our door to let us know that he was doing our outside quarterly treatment.  Seriously.  Seriously.  I am so mad.  I called and left a VM for them that we are cancelling our service.  I just do not understand who has something against me actually sleeping.  I really just do not get it.

Very busy day ahead. Usual weekend with the fam plus some fun things in the mix. May or may not blog tomorrow. Too irritated right now to spit anything worth reading out.

Happy Birthday to my sis in law if you are reading this.

Grrrrrrrr... its madness I tell you.  So mad. Mad. Mad. Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment